Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Date = Awesome!



David and I got to go snowboarding together for the first time in two years and we had SO MUCH FUN!! Thanks mom and mark for getting us tickets to Sundance for Christmas and also for getting David those pants, we had a great time and I even let someone babysit Coleman without being worried the whole time. :) We can't wait to go again and we think we'll make it a monthly date, if not more frequent! David has quickly become my favorite person to snowboard with because he is better than me, so I really have to go fast to keep up and it is so fun!

1 comment:

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Ok this post makes me really jealous. Matt is not a big fan of snowboarding, he totally tricked me when we got married and I have not been in about 4 years. I miss our snowboarding days!