Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1992

As part of a gift I am giving to Brittany, I've been putting together a collection of photographs and memories together. The other day, as I was digging through an old box of pictures, I came across this school photograph from 1992. I couldn't help but laugh as I saw how young I was, and how funny 7-year old kids are. The two boys in the front with the glasses (the one that looks like the 'uni-bomber' and the one next to him who is just barely peeking over the head of the girl in front of him) just crack me up.

Tonight Melissa, a classmate from that 1992 class, and a good friend of my wife, came over to visit for a few hours. It's always nice to catch up with old friends, and find funny old photographs. I'm the one next to Vadeem.

2 comments:

Emily Webster said...

Ok, I normally just stalk your blog from afar (your baby is adorable, BTW!) but I HAD to comment on this one, because HELLO- that's ME with the white blonde hair! Haha. Awesome. I was like, wait, why am I in this blog post? (before I read it). Awesome pic though. The guys with the glasses are hilarious. As is Melissa's hair. ;-)

-Emily DeMaso Webster ;-)

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Emily! That is so funny! Right after David posted that he came and showed it to me and I said, "that looks like Emily below the uni-bomber" so we pulled up melissa's blog side by side with our blog and debated the possibility. We went to bed laughing knowing it was probably you. The best is that coleman got me up shortly after, so I quickly checked the blog on my phone to see if Melissa commented and you had confirmed it, I love it! We were definitely laughing at that and melissa's hair! Hope you're doing well!