Monday, August 9, 2010

What a blessing



David gave Coleman the coolest blessing in church yesterday and it even brought tears to my eyes. I didn't cry when he was born, but I cried during the blessing - I guess that says something about how inspired David was. He talked a lot about relying on the Spirit and the light of Christ throughout his life and also mentioned that through God ALL things are possible. So true. Thanks to everyone who was able to make the trek up here, we felt so much love and support. Also a big thanks to Carol, David's mom, for making his dashing little outfit!

2 comments:

Myra said...

I agree.. david you gave such a beautiful blessing!! Wouldn't have missed for the world.

Anonymous said...

Britt, Thank you for forcing me to look at your blog, Coleman is a beautiful and fortunate boy. I'm v proud of my wonderful daughters who have roped in the most exceptional sons-in-law from their perches in the trees above the path frequented by worthy young men. Of all the balding and fattening old men I am most grateful for my posterity; as I was promised. Love to your growing family, (can't wait 2 c Grace) Dad