Monday, August 30, 2010

2 Week Post...7 Weeks late

Brace yourself, this is a long one jam packed FULL of awesome pictures of little Coleman. David and I thought about taking him somewhere professional to get some really awesome pictures taken when he was only two weeks old, but then he suggested we just buy some different fabrics at JoAnn's and do our own photo shoot. I think it turned out pretty nice, what about you? P.S. We counted and we've taken over 1000 pictures of him just in the last two months...we must be obsessive photographers or something!
It helps that David is a real photographer...









2 comments:

Lucy said...

Britt!!!!! Those are beautiful! I love them! I, especially, love the one of David holding him!

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness! These pics are adorable! He is adorable. I love the basket.