Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wanna ride Bikes?





All summer David and I have really missed not being able to ride bikes since we couldn't really take Coleman. Then we had the idea of using our Moby Wrap to put him in and go for a little ride and it was AWESOME! He totally loved going on a bike ride and also loves the Moby, so it worked out great! That wrap has come in handy more often than I thought...boating, grocery shopping, riding bikes, the uses never end. We just have to change his position every so often because if he is sleepy, he wont want to hold his head up and likes to be in a laying, more snuggly position, but as he wakes up and wants to look out, he wants to be more free with his hands and feet out. What a personality!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

You got a Moby!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I swear, it is the best thing for little ones!!!! He looks so cozy!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! haha you guys are so funny
Nicole

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Seeing those pictures of Provo made me miss it. I am so happy I have a Moby now too! Love you.