Sunday, June 27, 2010

40 Weeks and Counting...

Saturday was my due date. Since Coleman decided he was too comfy to come out, this is what we did instead... Good thing I got a pedicure for the big day.

First we went swimming at veterans memorial pool. It was the best $4 we spent all week. Afterward we had our ward slip and slide activity and David really made a splash on the 100 foot slip and slide, not to mention the mud puddle at the bottom. Too bad the big hills didn't throw me into labor. There's always tomorrow.



3 comments:

Lucy said...

Britt, you are so cute pregnant! I keep thinking about your soon to be family of three. I cant wait to see baby C!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe that mud puddle! It is huge!! And I can't believe you are going to have a baby!!! I know I know....you have been pregnant for 9 months, but wow!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Seriously I don't know how many more times I can go to your blog and see this post! Gimme pictures of Coleman, that is all I care about right now!