Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our bedding has arrived and it is SO CUTE!

After six long weeks of waiting for our bedding to arrive, it is finally here and our baby room is beginning to look more and more like a baby sleeps in there. We've washed all six loads of laundry with everything from sheets and mattress covers to blankets to clothes and now we are pretty close to being ready for Coleman Joel to arrive. As I was throwing his clothes in the dryer, I grabbed one of his teeny tiny socks and it totally reminded me of Monster's Inc! I can't believe we're going to have a little baby around here so soon! Just a few more finishing touches, like the curtains I still haven't made. :) Those may just have to wait until a month or so after he's born, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Rupinder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

CUTE! Your baby room makes ME want to have a baby! I love that you are naming your little boy Coleman! Perfect! I cant believe none of your sisters have taken that name yet.

Michaela said...

How cute! I love your choice of bedding for his room! It looks great! :)