Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Three is a lucky number

After a long exhausting 30 hour labor, Coleman is finally here and is doing so well. We had an awesome experience with Orem Community Hospital and felt so much support from our nurses, Midwife Sue, our Doula Rachel, and from the best coach of all, David. Everyday we are amazed by how much more we fall in love with our son!

David has a special bond with him since Coleman has now peed on David three times while being changed. Talk about hilarious, one of the times it almost shot David in the face!




7 comments:

Lucy said...

What a beautiful little babe Coleman is! I am so proud of you, Britt, and I can't wait to talk with you next! I am so filled with joy and love that we can connect on this new, very special journey in our lives! I miss you. Congratulations on your new little snuggly!

Hailey said...

Take as many pictures as you can because they grow up so fast! I love all of his hair, beautiful baby boy!!

Lindsay said...

These pictures are to die for. You really make me want to have a baby of my own...mainly just so I cant take such cute pictures!

Matt and Mel Odell said...

He is so tiny, I forgot how small they come. I love the pictures, now the pressure is really on, when you have kids it gets more intense to put pictures on your blog. Love you guys!

Kight Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! He is so darling!!!! I would love to come see you and the fam.

Hope you are sleeping enough :)

Jeff and Hayley said...

Beautiful pictures! So happy for you!

Kristina said...

I love the pictures! I am so happy for you and David!