Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lucy inspired me!

After catching up on my friend, Lucy's blog, I was inspired by her post about making a summer list and I decided I just had to make one myself!

I want to finish the two baby books I've been reading
I want to hug David more
I want to cook dinner at least 5 times a week
I want to pull out my paints and create a masterpiece
I want to go to Disneyland
I want to go swimming
I want to fly kites
I want to bake something delicious every week
I want to book a flight and take a trip somewhere
I want to play catch in our front yard
I want to sit outside and enjoy the summer nights on our swing as David barbeques
...as a result...
I hope I'll want to WANT to go running
I want to continue doing art

This summer we are moving from being a couple to becoming a family and I want to make it something special that we will never forget. Just like the first summer we were married - so many memories.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

YAY FOR TODO LISTS!!!!! I cant wait to see little C! He is already so awesome!