Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Portrait Update

My motivation is kicking into gear now as I am getting anxious to finish this painting so we can move everything out of the art room and start putting together our baby room! We finally have some furniture to put together and can't even take it out of the box until I finish this family portrait that I've been working on for Jon and Andrea, so I have now pushed up my deadline to be more in February and less in March. :) I think it's coming along okay so far, but there's still a LOT of work left to do on it...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love it! I love you style!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

It is soo good. I love how I can see the resemblance of David in his brother just from the painting. Also, your crib and everything is sooo cute! My favorite is the outfit from Michelle though, she is the best aunt ever.

Joleen said...

That looks REAL good. I don't even know these people and I love it already. Almost as much as I love the tree painting.