Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bet you didn't know I married a rockstar!


Something that few of you may know is that David is actually the bassist in a band called Burn the Horizon. He played a show back in November at MUSE Music in Provo and I just haven't been very good at posting, so the next few will all be catch-ups. Sorry the sound is horrible on the video, my camera isn't great with video. He is such a hottie when he's playing music, I seriously felt like a groupie. Okay, maybe more like a mom taking pictures and videotaping, but I had to document it, right? David impresses me more and more everyday because he is genuinely good at everything. He tried wakeboarding with our family...he was a natural and has already passed me up, he tried surfing - also a natural, he's a stellar photographer, he knows how to fix cars, he's good at math, he aces all his classes without even studying, he swims for BYU - a D1 school, pretty much...David is the greatest guy I've ever met. How'd I get so lucky??

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Maybe little Lucy will be a child prodigy! she will have your soccer skills and artistic abilities and David's everything else!!!!

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Aww lucy you are too kind! I would LOVE that! Actually, I think David was a prodigy, so I guess it could happen. :)