Thursday, August 14, 2008

Skate or Die






The drive home has been long. We drove from Monday morning until Tuesday night non stop, except to eat, gas up and visit Kirtland, OH. It was 1500 miles of driving happiness. I got a ticket in Sandusky OH and Brit got pulled over in Iowa because our registration tags weren't current. Wednesday we took some time in Denver to relax and unwind. I went to the skate park with my nephews Boone and Indy and took a bunch of pictures of them. I even tried skating myself.

1 comment:

Vanes said...

Brit - HEY why did you leave SO early? I didn't know you had gone! Thank you for all you did for my kids - giving them an out every week, and something to look forward to! We SURE did enjoy you!! I'll keep an eye on you blog to stay posted on you endevors!! Take care! :)