Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 23rd Birthday





I just had the best birthday imaginable! David took me to New York City and we did all the cool stuff that you don't usually get a chance to see. We walked around battery park down by the statue of liberty and the twin towers, we played frisbee in Central Park, we went to the Met museum, we walked along the Brooklyn Bridge, we saw the manhattan temple, we went shopping for purses in Chinatown, and to top it all off David had made reservations at the BEST mexican restaurant I have ever eaten at! It was so cute with tables outside and hanging lights. They made us fresh guacamole and everything. It was the best and I felt like a queen going to a resturaunt in the city (where he has never been) with reservations and everything. He chose mexican because he said he wanted to go somewhere that could remind me of Del Mar...isn't my husband the best!!

No comments: