Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BFA Final Show...Just Two Weeks!!


This is just to let everyone know about my final show at Coleman studios in two weeks. The opening is a week from friday on August 29 from 7-9 at Coleman Studios on University Ave. in Provo, UT and I promise you will love it if you go! I have posted a photo of just one of my paintings and of course it doesn't do the painting justice. You can find out more about it or see more of the paintings if you go to my art blog at brittanynoellescott.blogspot.com. I hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Would love to come. Am so impressed with your work. You are incredible. Will see what we can do. Love you. MOM

Brooke Wilkins said...

ok Brittney you are awesome! I cannot believe it! I wish I was there to see your work! Your blog is so cute! I loved looking through and seeing all the fun things your did this summer. How awesome! I am so super jealous of your trips! I LOVE LOVE LOVE NYC. More than anything!