Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kirtland, Ohio






David and I decided to come home a couple of weeks early from Philly to get everything situated for my final show and to get jobs set up before they are all taken. On our drive back, we got to stop in Kirtland, Ohio and visit the historical sites. There is such a strong spirit there, I love the power I feel. It is almost as though you can feel Joseph's presence. Mel served her mission here, so we came to visit her when she was here and David and I didn't get the same VIP treatment, but it was still awesome! Some of these pictures I am posting for Mel...like the John Boynton home that she lived in. We took the whole tour and my favorite is always the Newell K. Whitney store with the school of the prophets inside. We also went to the johnson farm and saw the Kirtland Temple.

1 comment:

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Love these pics Britt, thanks for the shout-out. I miss it so much! I can't wait to take Matt there some day.