Thursday, April 21, 2011

9 months (plus a couple weeks)

I promise I'll get better at posting these when David takes the photos on the
actual month mark eventually...

Coleman is over nine months now - he's been out longer than he was inside, that's a big deal! I cannot, seriously, cannot believe my baby is SO BIG and growing up SO FAST!!! He is VERY close to walking, pulls himself up onto everything, climbs up and down our few stairs, and even took a step on his own a time or two. He also says "mama" when he's whiny, tired, hungry or wants to snuggle with me and says "dada" when he's happy and wants to play. Maybe he'll see me as a friend to play with someday. :)











This has been my absolute favorite age - he plays with you and laughs so hard. He also has become a GREAT eater and for the first time since he was two months old he no problems eating. He sleeps well, is happy most of the day, plays, gets in to everything and even "unrecycles" as David calls it. Needless to say I am LOVING LIFE!!

1 comment:

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Coleman, you make me bite my cheek at how cute you are!! Your eyes are so beautiful like your momma, when you look at me with those eyes you can have anything you want!