Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 months and still NOT walking...

I thought for sure Coleman would be walking by now because he's been
crawling and furniture surfing for SOOO long, but he's just taking his sweet little time.
I think he just takes after me and gets impatient with walking since he
can't get around as fast as crawling, because he hauls when
he crawls around, but we'll see. I bet he'll start
running the day after he starts to walk, that's just his style.
That's okay Coleman, we still think you're pretty darn cute and
love your guts even if you are ruining all your pants. :)

Here's a few quick photos Dave took of him on his
10 month mark a short while back...enjoy.






2 comments:

Chris & Meghan said...

Don't worry! Averie cruised for what seemed like FOREVER so we thought she'd be an early walker, too, but she was nervous about venturing away from the furniture, and she was a SPEEDY crawler so she preferred that.

She cruised from 8 months til 11 months and then started walking and hasn't looked back. I bet Coleman will be the same way and you'll be right about the running thing, too!

Myra said...

I like the guitar pic!!! Spitting image of Daddy!!