Sunday, October 17, 2010

Such a great dad

David is such an awesome dad! He always plays with Coleman, plays him guitar, and makes him laugh. When I walked in to Coleman's room tonight after blogging for a little bit, I found this....

...the toy bucket tipped over with toys everywhere and David just holding Coleman up so he can play with them all! That's got to be every boys dream - Dad playing with me and giving me all the toys in the world.

David is also an AMAZING dad because he fixed the heater in my car last Saturday so Coleman wouldn't be cold this winter, and so I wouldn't be. :) Can one person be any more talented??? Seriously! He fixes our cars, fixes our appliances, is an amazing photographer, was a collegiate athlete, speaks fluent spanish, rocks at any sport he tries - including wakeboarding and snowboarding, writes his own music on guitar and bass, and he can make/build/fix just about anything. How did I get to be so lucky marrying him??

1 comment:

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I agree, tonight at dinner Matt said David would be a cool guy to go on a backpacking trip with. I said, thats random, why? And Matt said, just because he is a really cool guy. So,. . your not alone in your thinking.