Sunday, October 17, 2010

Overdue post...3 months and counting



Coleman is actually almost 4 months old now, so hopefully I can be more on top of the next update, but first let's do 3 months...

*He's rolling over constantly every time I lay him down, but he doesn't like his tummy very much, so he gets mad that he's rolled over but as soon as I put him back on his back he does it again!
*He laughs out loud - and it is the cutest thing!
*He sleeps through the night - for 12 HOURS now!!
*He is exercising his vocal chords and SCREAMS and SCREAMS happy screams all day...especially at church when it is quiet.
*He notices toys now and reaches for them and plays with them. He loves anything that makes noise.
*He loves his linen blankets from Charity and calms right down when I give him one. As soon as it's in his hand, he brings it straight up to his face and it is so sweet!

Here's a couple of videos from my phone for the Grandparents...

2 comments:

Myra said...

I love it... What a cute baby laugh. Thanks for letting me partake in his cuteness.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

This totally made my night!!! I want to snuggle him.