Sunday, October 17, 2010

LION KING!



We went to the Lion King a few weeks ago and it was AWESOME! Leaving Coleman was VERY difficult to say the least, but I think it was good for us to go and for Coleman to be with someone else. I bought the tickets back in March before I knew anything about needing a babysitter. Thank you thank you to Ken and Kristina for watching little Coleman! The play was incredible and we both absolutely loved it! If any of you have never seen the Lion King, you absolutely have to go! The costumes, the singing, all of it was absolutely amazing! When the huge elephant comes out in the opening scene, it is absolutely breathtaking!

The cutest thing about having Coleman babysat was when we got back and he wouldn't even let me or David feed him a bottle. He refused it and screamed at me every time I tried to give it to him and I was forced to nurse him. He just needed to know it was me and I was back. Just another wonderful thing about being a nursing mom!

No comments: