Monday, September 20, 2010

What's a family without a cat?

This is our new cat. Surprised? So are we. Since before Coleman was born we have noticed this cat hanging around our house. In fact once, I almost peed my pants early one morning when I sat down in my truck and the cat screeched and jumped out the back window because it had been sleeping in my car all night long.

Last week Brittany and I were pulling weeds in the front yard. The cat snuck up and scared Brit half to death. After that we named him Rascal. Now he's like another member of the family, except that he's not allowed in the house, nobody is allowed to feed him and we don't even dare touch him. Although, I'm sure that Coleman will pull his tail and whiskers in a few months.

2 comments:

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

At least having a stray cat wander around the yard gets rid of the birds that eat our strawberries, and any snakes or gophers that may sneak around!

Myra said...

Brit I can't believe it... A cat??? :)