Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best two months of our lives!





What! Where did the time go??
Coleman, when did I say it was okay for you to grow up?
Has it really already been two months??
Well dad and I love you more at two months than we did at even
2 weeks because you are SO MUCH FUN!
You have so much of a personality and are so fun to watch,
like when you were so mad at me after your shots
and gave me the stink eye and wouldn't let me touch your hand
or when you crack up at the giraffe stuffed animal that dangles from your swing
or when you wake up and are soo sleepy and you just want to snuggle
and STRETCH and yawn for sooo long! You are like a bear coming
out of hibernation, even if it was only a short nap. :)
We love making you
smile and laugh
and we love that you are so helpful at holding your pacifier in your mouth
and when you lose it, we love it how you try so hard to suck on your hands,
even if it looks like you might bite them right off!
We love everything about you and can't wait to see what the
next two months will bring!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Look at those blue blue eyes! Do you think hey will keep them?

Kristina said...

I can't wait to hold him:) He is a cute little guy, and the time does go WAY to fast!

Anonymous said...

Brittany i was seriously laughing out loud at how much lil coleman looks like you in some pics and david in other pics. I actually have never seen a baby pic of David, but there are a couple in here that look exactly like you when you were a baby!! I cant believe how big he has become. he is going to be tall!! Love you guys!

Coco

Matt and Mel Odell said...

I totally see you in lil Cole in these pictures. I am with Nicole. He is still a mini David but has you in him too. I love that.

Myra said...

So cute.. Brittany motherhood isi YOU!!!!