Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lucky

How did I get to be so lucky? My husband is incredible and I am reminded of what a blessing he is in my life EVERYDAY!!!







Two weeks ago I got to cheer him on in Oklahoma City, OK for the Mountain West Conference Championships for swimming and it was incredible! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Not only was it so fun, but David did AMAZING! He swam season best times in every event, which was expected, but he ALSO swam LIFETIME BESTS in every event - not bad for taking two years off (four total if you include his mission) and still coming back after only a year and rocking the house! He sure went out with a bang and couldn't have asked for a better finish!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

WAY TO GO DAVID!!! That is awesome and these are some great pictures too!If I ever want to go blonde again I should just take up swimming. It would be must cheaper and I could get in shape while I am at it.