Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nesting?

I keep hearing all this talk about "nesting" and how pregnant women nest, but the truth is - I've always been a planner and I've always enjoyed getting things done early. So call it nesting, or call it me being me, but I got a little nervous when I started hearing of pregnant women all around me going into labor several WEEKS early. Hence, we moved the art room into the basement and set up both the crib and the changing table just so I could cross one more thing off the big 'to-do before baby list'. We also found the glider on sale for only $99 (marked down from $250!) and it is big and cushiony and reclines just like a recliner! I have 3 1/2 months left and I feel like we are pretty on track with getting everything ready in time, but what if I only had 1 1/2 months left....then I would not feel so prepared. Little by little we are becoming more prepared...

4 comments:

Hailey said...

You're one step ahead of us. I keep re-arranging her room. I'm glad you guys were able to find out the gender. I've had many friends who thought they were having one gender but it ended up being just the opposite. At least he's healthy!

Joleen said...

That room looks great!

Matt and Mel Odell said...

It is so cute Britt, and good job on the recliner, you will be so glad it is comfortable at 4am.

Myra said...

I love it brittany. Your precious sweetie will be here before you know it.