Sunday, March 14, 2010

25 Weeks and counting...

And it just keeps growing! After a 2 month lull I am back on track and our little boy is growing like crazy (or at least my belly seems to be:) ) So I am almost 6 months pregnant and finally not fitting into my pants/skirts unzipped anymore, I tried to force it at church today, but probably shouldn't have. Yikes. I'm still not HUGE, which I am SO GRATEFUL for, and I am finding I have more energy and a greater desire to do things. I enjoy cooking and baking again and have been trying to take some of the load off David, who has patiently prepared 98% of our breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for the past 6 months at least. He still cooks most of our meals since he gets home earlier than I do, but I have been trying to help out when I can. I imagine this energy won't last very long, so I'm trying to make use of it but either way...I FEEL GREAT!!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Britt!!! I cant believe how much you've grown! you look great!

Camille said...

lookin' good! isn't it so exciting to be pregnant!?!? good luck as you get farther along!

Myra said...

My darling Brittany... you are sooo cute.