Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yep, that's right...I'm back!

Yes Melody, I know it's been a while ( I single you out since I know you're probably the only person who reads this.) and maybe if I posted more I would bring a larger audience, but oh well.

So it's October, but I am going to play catch up for all the summer posts I missed...starting with My Birthday in august. David treated me like a queen as always and we had a blast. He took me to a waterpark, got me some sweet sunglasses, took me shopping, and then we were off to a pro soccer game and later "Color Me Mine".

Going to Color Me Mine was so nostalgic and reminded me of painting ceramics at Melanie Meinharts house. Crafts and creativity are crucial to childhood and I hope I can have the patience to always make time for creativity for my kids. Even if they don't appreciate it quite like I do. One day they will, just as I do now. P.S. The MJ hat was one of my birthday gifts :) Isn't David so hot? I love that guy so much. We always have so much fun together and this was no different. Thanks for making it memorable David!

No comments: