Monday, July 14, 2008

Phillies Baseball

I have never been to a baseball game quite like this! Oh man, these fans have so much Phillie pride it was crazy! People were rallying and cheering the WHOLE game, and I think about 95% of the entire 45,000 fans in attendance were wearing Phillies shirts, hats, jerseys, etc. It made the game so much fun, I loved it! Good thing I got these sweet shirts at wal-mart the night before. David got a jersey too, but it was way too hot to wear it. We went with friends from our office, Tamara and Dallin, and met our other friends from Provo at the game, Traci, Derrick and little Max. It was so fun to meet up again, Derrick is a technician with a different company in NYC. Poor Max couldn't make it for long, so they had to leave early. It was so stinkin hot though, I have only felt that hot once before out here when a wall of humidity hit me in the face but this time it was drier and just plain hot! I felt like I was in California again. When we got up to leave, we realized all of our clothes were wet on our backside because of the plastic seats we had to sit in. I was wearing sunglasses and look like I have a snowboarding goggle tan, which won't be good for nicole's wedding in four days, but hopefully it will go away.

No comments: