Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Sweet California


Gotta love Trevor
Amber wishes Julia was her baby I am sure! :) (Just like I wish Trevy was mine!)
Don't worry, this isn't everyone...there's still 5 missing!
Getting ready for the wedding...
After party at the beach, isn't Mel's little belly so adorable! Oh man so cute!

Nicole just got married in the San Diego Temple and David got to go at the last minute so we had a weekend of surfing, wedding stuff, swimming, and family! Chair's little kids are so cute and have so much personality and it was so fun to see Mel Mel with her baby belly. Nicole was GORGEOUS on her wedding day and at the reception!


1 comment:

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Hi Britt,

I was hoping to see the pictures from the beach Sat. morning and the wedding! It was so good to see you and David, I can't believe I might not see you again until Christmas. Keep me in your heart just like your in mine. We love you guys! I'll post some pictures soon.