Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July!!





We got to go to the BEST place for 4th of July, PHILLY where America was born! We watched the spectacular fireworks show at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and there were tons and tons of people there, but I must admit that the Del Mar Fair still beats it! Having spent EVERY 4th of July at the Fair in my 22 3/4 life, other than last year, my heart still goes there when I see fireworks. The philly museum was pretty cool though. They had live concerts on the huge rocky steps, food vendors everywhere, and the facade of the museum changed colors with the fireworks so it was cool. It rained almost the whole time, but we were under a tree since Jordan and Michaela and Dave and Hailey saved us some blanket space, so it wasn't bad. We used our sports blanket (thanks chair and ryan for getting me hooked on these!) as a giant umbrella!

No comments: