Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's legit, I'm really a painter now...


I'm a painter, just in case you didn't already know that, and the real reason I quit my job at KLAS is so I could focus more on what I really LOVE to do...paint! I've studied drawing and painting for almost a decade now with some of the best artists in Utah and the US and I FINALLY feel ready to open up shop! I've already had a few children's portrait commissions (above) and I have a couple more I'm waiting on images for, so to get Scott Studios up and going, I'm going to discount the price for the first 3 people who commission a portrait from $250 to $150!! You don't have to have all the details, just send me a quick note saying that you want one or comment below and I'll put you on the list. We'll work out the details later.

For other pricing info, my about me and questions on how it works, images of other portraits, drawings, landscapes, or still life paintings I've done check out my website at www.scottstudiosonline.com.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I can't afford a portrait at this time but I wanted to congratulate you on doing something you love! This looks wonderful and hopefully one day I will commission something from you!
Good luck!!

Camellia said...

Congrats! I love the new site, and I adore your sketches. So beautiful. Way to go, Brittany!

Shaylen said...

That is awesome, what a great accomplishment! Congratulations and best wishes! :)