Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ahh, I LOVE my pillows

I saw these gorgeous pillows at the Provo Farmer's Market and fell in love! Since I had recently moved into a new home with no color, cute pillows became a must! I knew I needed at least 6 and at $30 each I just couldn't afford it, so I went to Joann's to buy the material and make them myself and by the time I bought fabric for only two pillows, buttons, & thread, I was already at $25!! Seriously, $25 and I didn't even have the pillows to go inside yet. I realized it was impractical to make them since Kaeley at kblossom design had already mastered it, and it would cost about the same, but I had to spend all the time doing it, so I gave her a call and traded a portrait painting of her cute son Boston for the pillows. I LOVE TRADES! It worked out so well for us both and I get compliments on my pillows DAILY! People notice the pillows before the new couch, new house, new floors, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, check her out - you won't be disappointed with the pillows you get - they make a world of a difference! She has WAY more pillows than she has time to upload to her store, because they keep selling so quickly, so if you don't see one you want online give her a call. She also does custom orders where you pick out the fabric...







1 comment:

Shaylen said...

I share your love for pillows! :) I would LOVE to have more of them.