Sunday, February 14, 2010

An oldie but goodie...

In November my best friend from high school got married and I just found these photos - all un-blogged! Sorry alyssa, I was bad at blogging at the time, but I had a blast at the wedding and thought you were gorgeous!

She had an awesome wedding and reception with the coolest personal touches that only Alyssa could have designed. One of my personal favorites was a photo booth with awesome props like a mustache on a stick and empty picture frames and a typewriter to write messages for the bride and groom. I even borrowed the photo booth idea for our recent church activity! Let's not forget the cake - great job mel mel. My big sister made the cake and did such a great job! It was fun to see so many great friends and spend time with such great people. Good times.

1 comment:

Alyssa Ann Espalin said...

http://www.509photo.com/alyssaandnick

here is the link to the photo website for more delightful photo viewing