Sunday, February 21, 2010

Belly Update

This was taken at 21 weeks and I am now 22 weeks and counting, but you get the idea. Interestingly enough, I don't feel like my belly has grown very much in the last two months and that surprised me since I grew a ton from 13-15 weeks. I guess it's good that I didn't keep growing at that rate or I would be HUGE by now!!! :) If I stay like this with a little belly for the next couple of months I'll be perfectly happy, because being this big is uncomfortable enough as it is. You know, sleeping, sitting for too long, bending over to put on my shoes...the easy things.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

You look great! The bigger you get the more uncomfortable it gets, but it is sooo worth it!

Hailey said...

Enjoy that cute little bump because it just gets bigger and bigger!

Myra said...

My darling Britttany, your belly is sooo cute!!!