Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love toddlers!!

Aren't they sweet? I love toddlers, it is definitely my favorite age. So much personality, so much laughter, they are so funny! Trevor and Julia made funny faces for the camera (Julia does anything Trevor does, she looks up to him so much!) and Connelly is such a good big brother. He's always taking care of his little brother and sister and now he'll have one more to look after. Chair is such a good mom, I'm excited for her to have her fourth! She always takes the time to play with her kids, even though she's 7 months pregnant! These pics are also from our river trip to Parker, AZ.

2 comments:

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I love these kids soooo much!! We are going to have to fight for them if anything happens to Ryan and Chair, and that isn't just for the life insurance policy!!!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I put some pictures that show my hair better on the blog too. So show me some love!!