Monday, April 27, 2009

My Cute New Haircut

I chopped off all my hair and no, I didn't donate it. I know, I'm a jerk but the truth is they only accept "virgin" hair and I have definitely dyed my hair in my lifetime a time or two. I have been meaning to post pictures since last Tuesday when I cut it, but I had to wait for a good hair day and then get David to take one, so alas...below are some pictures. I haven't quite figured out how to style it yet, but I'm learning quick. I showed my stylist exactly what I wanted it to look like from a Katie Holmes google search and she cut it fabulously, but I can't seem it get it to look the same ( I think it has more to do with my lack of expertise than it does the cut :)). The last picture is my attempt at trying to make it crazy like Katie's and a picture of her cute hair is below as well. Maybe someday soon I can get it to look like that, but for now I am thrilled with how cute it turned out. It's been a fun change and is definitely the shortest I've ever gone. P.S. David LOVES it!!

7 comments:

Hailey said...

Love the new hair cut!

Ashley Slaten said...

I never picture you with short hair before - but it looks AMAZING! And it definitely looks like you're getting the hang of styling it! I'm glad you found my blog - it's a nice way to keep in touch...

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Britt, Ok so I made myself read what you wrote first before I looked at the picture and I was nervous to see it after reading what you wrote but I think it looks awesome! She did a really good job. I think it looks so cute curly. I can see why Daveed would like it. Miss you. Thanks for my little package!!

Kight Family said...

the hair cut is gorgeous and you are a sexy thing. I am wanting to do the same thing with my hair, it just takes me a while to make the appointment and then get to the salon.

ConnieB said...

Very cute! I cut mine short like that when I first got married and couldn't pull it off. YOu definitely can!

J+S said...

I do love your new "do"!

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

I love your hair cut! It looks so great! Oh, and PS - I do have this one linked on my blog!