Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ocean City, New Jersey!!

I love this picture!!!It turns out I get a piece of Del Mar afterall, a carnival right on the beach!It was so weird though, to see the sun setting in the wrong place though, it just isn't sunset at the beach when the sun sets behind you as you look out into the ocean! This picture is at sunset.
David and Jordan Spence swam and body surfed while Michaela and I were the camera crew. I didn't want to leave our new camera (thanks mom!) unattended and didn't really want to be sticky all day either so we got some cool shots.
Isn't my husband so handsome!
It was bright and I always cover my eyes with my hands and leave cracks to see through, so David was being funny.
This is the boardwalk, it was so long and so fun!Okay so this was totally my favorite thing we've done thus far!!! The New Jersey beaches are so much fun! They charge $5 per person to get on the beach plus parking, but we didn't have to pay to go on the beach because we got there a little late. The water is much colder, but the sand is the same and it has a boardwalk that was so cool too. It goes for miles and they have shops and rides and miniature golf, etc, so we ate pizza on the boardwalk and spent some time on the beach. We will be going back here for sure!!

3 comments:

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

This was such a fun day! I hope Cape May is just as fun! We're so glad we went with you guys! And thanks for taking so many great pictures!! :)

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Hey Britt,
These pics are so abercrombie, love them-(not so much abercrombie). Anyways, I miss you guys so much and I am so excited to see you when you come for Nicole's wedding. Just wait until you feel your little nephew kick! I love you,
Mel

J+S said...

I love the picture of your feet on the boat. That is so cool! Where did you get the boat?