Thursday, June 26, 2008

August 2!!!

So I began reading this popular book and finished it in three days. I am not much of a reader, but I somehow finished books one and two (each like 600 pages) in 9 days!!! It was so fun to read and think about. My sweetheart surprised me with the third book one morning and I engulfed it! I already had a few chapters read by going to Barnes and Noble on occasion, but I finished that book the same day he bought it for me and now here I sit and wait for ANOTHER MONTH for the last and final book. If you have a chance, you should read it! It was very entertaining and fun to let it consume me for a few days and now I get to think about it! If any of you have read it...I vote for Edward!

1 comment:

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

Haha, I remember when kept refusingn to read it cause you thought you would hate it. Can you believe that?! Hate a book this good??! lol. Only one month of waiting left! :)