Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Buyer's Market

So we've decided to take advantage of the low interest rates and cheap homes and buy one! We found a nice little foreclosure in Provo that is a gold mine and we're currently in Escrow, so if everything goes through, we'll be closing on March 28th and moving in the first week of April!! Until it's really ours, I'm only posting one photo because I don't want to get everyone's (mine especially) hopes up until it's a done deal. Until then, enjoy this photo - it's my favorite thing about the house!

It may just be that I'm an artist, but I really think that's the coolest bathroom I've ever seen!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

oooohhhh....I love it too! I especially love the brick!

Kristina said...

I am so happy for you, I hope all works out well!

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Well you are right, it is the coolest bathroom I have ever seen. It is so anthro. You need the ruffle shower curtain, I just got one and it would look perfect in there. I will send you a pic. Wish we could help you move in!

Alyssa/Jo said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I so hope it goes through!