Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 Months...(or 5 1/2 now)





Well, I'm not that great at blogging when things happen, but fortunately for me I married an awesome photographer who's photos make up for my lack of staying on top of things. Coleman is 5 1/2 months old now and growing like a weed! I can't keep up with him and I'm terrified of how much more he'll wear me out in the coming weeks because HE'S ALMOST CRAWLING! He's just too curious to sit there like a cute normal baby, he wants to go go go and touch everything in sight! Fortunately for me since he is so active, he also wears himself out so I get plenty of sleep and time to work during naps.

He gets up on his hands and knees and he scoots all around his crib. He also crawls to get things on either side of him but cant figure out how to move forward yet. And yes, he's rolling ALL over to get where he wants to be, tummy to back, back to tummy, sometimes both connected! We had to stop swaddling him at night because he prefers sleeping on his tummy now, so he just rolls over if we lay him on his back. He's SO MUCH FUN!!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

He is a doll!

Nicole and Sky said...

Love these pics, hes getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

those eyes tell it all...there is as much adventure on the inside as there is outside in the world for this guy! Oh, and thank you so much for the sweet birthday card, that really meant a lot to me!

Myra said...

Darling lil Coleman.... we love you sooo much.