Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime...

On Saturday, it was a gorgeous day, so even though it was Halloween.....we put up our Christmas Lights!!!! Don't worry, I promised David I would wait until after Halloween to turn them on, but the fact of the matter is...they're up! I'd still like to add a few more things like lights in the bushes and stuff, but that can wait. Next step...Christmas tree! Thanks for being such a trooper David! I'm sure I drive you crazy making you climb on the roof two months before Christmas to put our lights up, but you didn't complain and did such a great job.


And this is what I was doing while David was playing around on the roof.....
Holding the ladder and taking pictures of my reflection in our big front window.

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

hahahahah I dont think you are crazy, just smart. David will be thanking you when other people are putting up their lights in the snow!
Why to be on top of things!

Brooke Wilkins said...

hahaha! remember our Halloween Christmas Party>? SOrry I didn't stop by the game wasn't over until 930 then we went to dinner and we were not done until 1030! Plus Charlee stayed with my mother in law. But we are coming for Thanksgiving, will you be in town?

Janel said...

I hadn't visited your blog in a while, and I love it. It's so cute! From waiting in the freezing cold for three hours to the swim meet and pumpkins to the Christmas lights...genius :)

Matt and Mel Odell said...

I just don't even know where to begin! You are totally back in business and I am loving it!!! Any one of my friends could read your blog and know we are related, lets see: Michael Jackson, check! Christmas time, check! Love it. Now I have to go to create a new post to keep up with you!

Kristina said...

That is exciting - the weather has been great to get the lights up, Ken still needs to get ours up!

Lara @ What Dreams May Come said...

I loved reading through your blog-- you and your husband are SO cute! It's so nice to be able to catch up on what's going on with family! <3 ya!