Sunday, June 21, 2009

Two years went so fast...happy anniversary!!!

I know this post is a little behind, since we were sealed on May 4th, but who's counting. :) I can't believe it, we've been married for over two years now! David is more amazing today then when I married him and I'm sure it will only get better. We have been so blessed with such an incredible marriage. I can't imagine a better man or a happier life.

For our anniversary, we decided that since we couldn't go to a broadway musical or a sweet concert (Salt Lake City has very slim pickings on entertainment), and we already had a weekend getaway for Valentines Day in Park City, we thought it would be fun to go out to a high class dinner in Salt Lake, each wearing a new surprise outfit for the occasion. We both had a blast picking out something nice that the other person would like and then David surprised me with reservations to the Roof Resturaunt at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It is high class, hear you me with every good dessert you can think of. We felt like royalty.

2 comments:

DMC Studios said...

Fun! And cute hair! It looks adorable!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Congrats you guys, you do have a wonderful husband, I always know David will take good care of my lil' sis. love you guys.