Sunday, March 15, 2009

Valentine's Getaway

Ok, so I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore snow pictures, but I totally forgot about this trip and had to put up some pictures! For valentines day/David's birthday this year, we were aching to get away so we decided to stay in a hotel in Park City for a few nights and go snowboarding. I know park city is close to home for us, but it was nice to still be away. We went snowboarding at the Canyons and then were able to relax in a hot tub for a few hours. It was incredible! They had complimentary breakfasts every morning, a parking garage, and a heated pool. We felt like royalty. I am so glad I married my best friend who loves doing what I love. Snowboarding was a blast, but it was freezing, so we were extra bundled and yes, I fell a time or two :). Maybe someday we'll own one of those huge 5,000 square foot cabins scattered on the trails at the Canyons resort so we can ski whenever we want!

1 comment:

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Matt and I totally need a vacation Corban-free,not that we don't love him but I think we love him too much and spend all of our time talking about him. Park City looks so fun, Maybe we can go in on a cabin in the canyons.