Thursday, September 4, 2008

Opening Night...love of color and point of view!

Our show opening was a great success last friday and we'd like to thank all of our wonderful friends and family who made it out to support us. It really means a lot to have so much support with something so important to us. I got one final critique from a teacher, Robert Marshall, and by the end of the night my feet were tired of the heels! Thanks to coco and sky for being on camera duty for the night, great job! We thought it might be nice to post some pictures from the opening for those of you who couldn't make it. We hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Matt and Mel Odell said...

these pictures made me so emotional- wish i could have been there. Looks like all of your dreams have come true. Who would have thought that night would come when you were so stressed about snowflakes falling on your portfolio.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

ps the comment above is from Mel, don't know how Mom's name showed up. I think its because I made a blog for her.

Ashley Slaten said...

I heard the opening was amazing- I wish we could have been there. The work that you've posted on your site is striking-I think I've shown your blog to everyone I work with! Congratulations on all your hard work and progress.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I didn't know you were having an art show! It looks absolutly wonderful and i wish i could have seen it. Brit you are truly an amazing artist.

LaRae said...

Glad to hear it went so well. What talent you have! Wish I could have come and seen it live. Congrats!
-LaRae